Mounting: Ceiling surfaced (SFD), Suspended (SSD)
Light source: LED
Optical system: Deep lenses (LDE), Medium lenses (LME), Medium wide lenses (LMW), Corridor lenses (LCO),
Wiring: Electronic control gear FIX/DALI (ECG/EDA)
Materials: Housing: die-cast alum. + sheet steel, Cover: transparent hardened glass, Lenses: PMMA, Safety wires
Surface finish: Housing: black RAL 9005 (B05)
Service lifetime: 100,000 hours/L90/B10 (ta 25°C)
Ambient temperature: From -40 °C to +55 °C
Net lumen output (at Ta = 25 °C)
LDE 19,650 – 27,800 lm
LME 19,650 – 27,800 lm
LMW 19,450 – 27,500 lm
LCO 18,800 – 26,600 lm
Power consumption: 134 – 217 W
System efficacy: 118 – 149 lm/W
Dimension (L x W x H): 485 x 636 x 129 mm
Weight: SFD 15.3 kg, SSD 14.6 kg
A definitive LED industrial luminaire with impressive parameters that can resist tough weather conditions. With its lifetime of up to 100,000 hours, reliable operability at high temperatures, a wide range of lumen outputs, excellent efficacies, and high IP and IK ratings, you will soon see the real value of this powerful luminaire.
Wide ambient temperature range
through the use of high-power LEDs instead of temperature sensitive mid-power LEDs.
Quick installation and service:
– plug-in pre-installed power connector – provided
– toolless exchangeable driver box
– exchangeable LED modules
Flexibility in lighting design
is achieved by different lighting distributions suitable for both industry and retail applications.
UV stable hardened glass
protects the LED and optical system against unnecessary damage caused by dust or contact with the outside environment. The glass can be easily maintained, it is resistant against chemicals and does not change the light properties through the entire lifetime of the LED.
Why luminaires are so important for the infrastructure of IOT SMART SOLUTION?
- Positioning of lighting fixtures: Lighting system creates uniform infrastructure, for ideal distribution IoT components.
- Electric connectivity ready in advance: Lighting system is standard distributor of electricity needed for IoT components.
- Suitable for data acquisition: Lighting system is installed in each area using a different applications.
- Uniform design with integrated IoT components: All IoT components are part of lighting system without interfering features.
- Simple implementation of new features: Right lighting system enables the implementation of new features in time.
- Regular services: Common administration and services of all systems in one place.